About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 16 October 2023

Book Review: Bound By The Italian's 'I Do' by Michelle Smart

 This is an enemies to lovers romance. The first in the two part Billion Dollar  Revenge series. Written by Michelle Smart, Bound by the Italians’ I Do, tells the story of Issy Seymore and billionaire Gianni Rossi. 

Issy and her sister Amelia believe Gianni and his cousin Alessandro have destroyed the Seymore family. Their father’s death and mother’s spiral into addiction and destruction of the family business and their legacy/ inheritance was caused by that one fateful day when the Rossi brothers visited their father. . For the past 10 years they have planned the downfall of the Rossi empire. They are now ready to execute this plan. 

Issy is going to accost Gianni during his traditional 2 week holiday to the Caribbean, unfortunately for her he already is suspicious and totally turns the tables on her, calling her bluff by asking her to marry him! Issy also discovers that her father scammed the two cousins, nearly destroying their business, There is lots of chemistry between the pair but will they be able to overcome the bitterness of both sides wasting so many years of their lives planning the destruction of each others’ empires? 

An enjoyable read, well thought out with some funny interludes with Gianni’s phone being thrown in the sea. I look forward to reading Pippa Roscoe’s book Expecting her Enemy’s Heir, which is the second book in the series and tells Amelia and Alessandros’ story. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted. 





No comments:

Post a Comment