About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 19 October 2023

Review: Clear Quartz Point & Rose Quartz Point

I wanted a crystal/ gemstone to use as a blog prop to showcase ear cuffs and other pieces of smaller jewellery. I was browsing Etsy and I cam across GemstoneStoreUKLtd. They sell lovely items on both EBay and Etsy. The points are reasonably priced and well made.
Gray 
I chose the rose and clear quartz options but there are lots of other stones and different sizes.  The stones are undrilled and measure 50mm. These stones are normally used for meditation and crystal healing but I intend to use them to display items in my blog. 

I would recommend these small sellers. The customer service is great and the items I have purchased are good quality and reasonably priced. 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment