About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 3 June 2024

Charlotte’s Web Part 3: Review & Win Aqua Chalcedony Infinity Universe Earrings

 Charlotte’s Web aqua chalcedony Infinity Universe earrings (£35) are one of the most affordable pieces on the website. Handmade from sustainable silver and ethically sourced aqua chalcedony cabochons the stones can go from a dull blue to a greenish hue depending upon the light. The cut and colour of the stones makes the earrings look like hey are part of a warm inviting ocean. The hooks are easy to slide in and out (I haven’t tried this pair for hygiene reasons as they are a prize) and as I have coordination issues I find they are the easiest to put in/ take out. They are packaged I the new style gift box.

I really like these earrings. They are elegant, eye catching, timeless, feel light so won’t drag the ear lobe down. I am only using them as a prize as I have nowhere to wear them where they will be admired and appreciated, annoyingly I am developing an allergy to silver and my ear lobes swell if I wear silver for any length of time, and I also have so many pairs of earrings that I cannot possibly wear them all in one life time!  As with the pendant I want them to go to a home where they will be worn and admired as so much effort goes into each piece. This competition will be on my Instagram account - Sparkling_Magpie (@sparkling_magpie).

Rules:

Competition is open worldwide;

Competition opens 4 June 2024, closes 5 July 11.59pm GMT; 

Must follow my IG account;

Comment on the competition IG post;

Comment on other IG posts for extra entries;

The competition is not affiliated with Instagram, Meta, Facebook or Charlotte’s Web in any way. Please contact me if you have any queries;

Good Luck!

Gray 






5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! This jewellery brand has some nice stuff. Thank you for highlighting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought these were perfect for my wife. And she agrees with me. Unheard of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and lovely

    ReplyDelete