About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 11 October 2024

Review: Stitch Halloween Light-Up Ornament


The Stitch Halloween Light Up Hanging Ornament (£20) flew out of the shopdisney online store like a bat out of hell, but never fear I managed to get 3 on preorder to use as prizes for my Twitter, Instagram and Blog followers. Rules of entry will be on my next blog post. 

Even though I am not a fan of either Stitch or Halloween (since I became the human slave to mini black panther cat I realised how dangerous a time it is for them) the light up Stitch Halloween Hanging Ornament is cute. Stitch is wearing a vampire Halloween costume and he is standing next to a light up Jack O Lantern.  He is part of this year’s Stitch Halloween collection. The ornament can be hanging or free standing as there is a lobster claw clasp that clips a little black satin hanging loop to the back of the ornament. The ornament itself measures H7xW5xD8cm. The light up pumpkin is operated by a little switch on the base. 

The light up pumpkin is cute and when it’s turned on glows eerily. It would make a great night light. The only complaint I have is packaging wise. It’s great that the styrofoam inserts have gone and been replaced by cardboard which is recyclable, but there is now a huge elastic band holding the protective box together (rather than sellotape that held the styrofoam together). If the band pings off and is grabbed by a pet there could be dire consequences so if you buy any hanging ornaments from shopdisney be careful when opening. 

The different competition entry methods are listed on the next blog post and as always I wish you all could win, good luck!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment