I have been considering purchasing a necklace display for a while as I don’t always want to show myself wearing the item, especially if it’s a prize that I want to give unworn. I finally settled on a Gemeshou display (£15). I have purchased/reviewed several of their jewellery display items and have always found them good quality and reasonably priced. This piece was no exception.
The stand is gold metal, slightly curved to give the chain that will be displayed some dimension and show how it will look curved against the body. I chose the dark green stand. It is also available in cream, grey and black. The stand itself is gold metal and the green cover is velvet which adds to the lux effect. It measures 7x9.5x5cm. It is also has a pouch at the back of the stand to store the chain so it doesn’t get tangled just dangling over the back of the stand. The stand is quite compact but as I sometimes need to take it with me if I want to take shots for my blog outside I think that’s great as it fits nicely into my props bag. I like the stand for my blog photos as the velvet means there isn’t any reflected light from the material and the overall effect/ look is expensive and elegant, I will also purchase the matching earring stand so I can use the set in future blog posts. Overall i would recommend this item.
I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this post are my own.



No comments:
Post a Comment