Tuesday, 15 September 2026

His Christmas Princess by Scarlet Wilson

 His Christmas Princess by Scarlet Wilson is part of Mills & Boon Modern Christmas themed novels. 

Valmora has a huge problem- lack of an heir to replace the dying King. His son had died years ago without producing the obligatory heir. Raphael, Chief of Royal Staff had been tasked with trying to find one. He has resorted to using an Ancestory DNA type website. Charlotte Armstrong, cybersecurity consultant comes up as a match. Her royal lineage could be traced back to Mary Boleyn and more recent descendants such as King Charles. Raphael tracks Charlotte to a coffee shop and tells her that Valmora needs her to become Queen otherwise the country will revert back to France. She agrees to visit incognito to see if she is willing to give up her comfortable life for a life of public service.

There is an attraction between the pair throughout the novel and Raphael fights against it as he trains get to be a Princess whilst sticking to the cardinal rule: don’t fall for the Princess. As Christmas approaches they become closer but will they get the ultimate Christmas present? Their Happily Ever After!

This novel was very meh for me. I don’t particularly enjoy novels that merge fact and fiction, no matter how small the detail. Referencing DNA links to historical and recent royals spoilt the tone of the premise of the book. The book was, however, well throughout and I enjoyed that Charlottes was confident,  had her own successful career and wasn’t a simpering heroine, grabbing a chance at a better life. 


love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted





No comments:

Post a Comment