About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 20 April 2019

Rose Quartz Round Ring Holder

I purchased this rose quartz round ring holder (£12) by XISSJewellery from Not on the High Street.  It is a very pretty stone, measuring 5/6 cm in diameter and 1.5 cm in height. As rose quartz is a natural gemstone  each stone is unique and comes in its own little cotton bag. Rose quartz is supposed to promote love, release stress and bad vibes and promote good energy.  I don’t know how true this is but it is a pretty stone that I will use in my blog photos rather than real life as my cat is a magpie who steals my jewellery if I leave it out!!! 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love Rose Quartz. I know the feeling with leaving out jewellery. Our cat, Dickens, is a little cat burgler, who hides everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so pretty. Love rose quartz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - can see why you love this piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, unique idea for a jewellery holder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Rose Quartz and absolutely adore this holder!

    ReplyDelete