About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Review: Amara Round Marble Serving Board



 I purchased the pink round marble serving board made by Stoned and purchased from Amara.com(£29 down to £23 in their sale), as I wanted some new blogger props. I thought it would be easy to keep clean and would not take up much room in my blogger box. It is and it forest take up much space, I stand it on its side The board is also available in white but I preferred the contrast between the soft matte pink and the gold veining. The board has a natural matte finish so less chance of flash back from the ring light.  The diameter of the board measures 14cm. It has to be washed in soapy warm water as it isn’t dishwasher friendly. 

I really like using the board for blog post pictures.  It provides a clear uncluttered background for jewellery as silver and gold contrast well with the pink marble. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 





4 comments: