About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 21 August 2023

Review: ShopHonu Enamel Shell Anklet



 

I purchased the Honu Enamel Shell Anklet (24.99) earlier but due to inclement weather haven’t got around, until now, to actually wearing it. The anklet is rhodium plated with little white enamel shells. The chain including the extender is 10”. There is also an extender chain. The little disc on the end of the chain has a tiny turtle engraved on it.  


The anklet is cute and comfortable. I would prefer it if there were a few jump rings in the chain as I can’t look down when fastening it so I have to feel for the chain and hope for the best and that the clasp will connect with it. There’s nothing else that I have a problem with. It could also be worn as a bracelet. The anklet is quite a pretty, delicate, summery piece which also supports sea life charities and as I am changing the way I shop I prefer to support companies that support ethical endeavours and have a clear philanthropical aim. 

 The bracelet comes in plastic free packaging and a cute little jute gift bag. The customer service is excellent and I wouldn’t hesitate to shop here again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment