About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 3 September 2023

Postcards From Paradise: Australia, #romanceyoursummer


Mills & Boon are currently running a #romanceyoursummer campaign. A selection of their summer reads regularly has 40% off (up to 9 September 2023). I was kingly sent a M&B notebook, pen and Postcards from: Australia.
Postcards from:Australia is a 3 book anthology. It contains: Saving Maddie’s Baby by Marion Lennox;  The Incorrigible Playboy by Emma Darcy and The CEO’s Baby Surprise by Emma Lacey. All are enjoyable summer reads perfect for this late heat wave the UK is experiencing. 

#romancingyoursummer  

I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment