About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 5 November 2023

Book Review:Bound By A Sicilian Secret by Lela May Wight

Flora Bick had an idyllic life working on the family owned dairy farm. She discovers a big secret about her past and runs to London for the night to consider what it means to her. raffele Russo owns the hotel she escapes to. She wanders into his orbit, they have a ONS and she runs back home. He tracks her down and together they discover she is pregnant. They go to Sicily and she realises the enormity of his wealth. She knows she lives him but can she get him to admit the same to her? 

These are two strong, determined characters who are divided by wealth but in their ways very similar. Both are tenacious, determined and stubborn individuals.  The storyline is well thought out and timed, the author doesn’t drag the story out and makes the characters believable and relatable to the reader. This is her second novel and I enjoyed it. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted



 

No comments:

Post a Comment