About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 31 December 2023

#win Little Silver Hedgehog: Copper Hedgehog Pendant & Chain

 

I have reviewed and given away several of Little Silver Hedgehog’s wildlife/ hedgehog themed jewellery designs. Little Silver Hedgehog is an Etsy seller who designs, makes and sells hedgehog and wildlife jewellery in recycled silver and now copper to help support her self funded hedgehog rescue. Her latest hedgehog design is made from copper. This Rose gold pendant consists of a tiny recycled copper disc with a cute little hedgehog embossed into it. The disc can be either heart shaped (H1.5cm x W1.3cm)or round (1.6 cm in diameter). The chain is a rose gold filled trace chain, available in 16” and 18”.  The pendant is packaged in a beautiful little box with a hedgehog postcard. 

As hoggies are now in hibernation of hibernation as Winter gets closer (or as in my resident hogs’ case they don’t hibernate but expect and get fresh food and water 365 days of the year), they really need people like Emma who understand and care for these precious little animals. That is why I continue to buy her jewellery because not only is it beautiful and unique but it helps these beautiful and unique little animals, who look so tough but are, in fact, so fragile, and may well die out in the next 20 years thanks to humans destroying their territories and access to food sources. 
2  Competitions 

I will be running competitions throughout the year on my Twitter handle - @susan1375 to win a piece of her jewellery (purchased by me) every month. The first piece will be the copper hedgehog pendant and chain. All my competitions are open worldwide So if you enter, good luck. 

The Link to my twitter competition.

This page’s competition - as several people have commented here I have decided to run a competition here to win a hedgehog pendant. Just comment and I will draw a winner along the same rules as below. Good luck!  

Rules

Open 11.59pm GMT 31 December 2023

Closes 11.59pm GMT January 2024

I purchased the item myself in order to support the rescue so any questions about this competition please contact me.

Open worldwide 

Must follow my twitter account. 

Good luck! 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog post are my own. 






12 comments:

  1. We do not have hedgehogs in Canada, they are very sweet. Thank you for supporting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From me, Sparkling Magpie congratulations you won the hedgehog pendant please can you contact me through the blog contact.

      Delete
  2. Really is so beautiful

    Margaret gallagher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. I really like this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jewelry & animals. hedgehogs are the cutest. the rosegold is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love hedgehogs but not seen one for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah Brittlebank30 January 2024 at 13:22

    So pretty and a wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this, I would love to own it

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely piece of jewellery and a very worthy cause to support. We are lucky to have hogs in our garden but as a species they need our help if future generations are to see them.

    ReplyDelete