About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 30 April 2024

Book Review: The Forbidden Greek by Michelle Smart

 The Forbidden Greek is the first novel in Michelle Smart and Pippa Roscoes’ mini series Greek Groom Swap. Billionaire Leander Liassidis has agreed to a marriage of convenience to ensure his oldest  friend Helena Haddon can access her inheritance. He backs out of the wedding and Kate Hawkins is dispatched by his estranged twin brother Leonidas and Helena to find him and bring him back to Greece before she starts her dream job as a veterinary surgeon in Borneo caring for orangutans. 

Kate finally tracks him down but he refuses to return and tries to get her to leave. Slowly they go over old ground and chemistry develops between them but will Leander’s hang ups prevent a HEA for the pair? 

I enjoyed this novel. The characters are both strong willed, determined and bounce off each other. They are relatable to the reader and it’s obvious the author enjoyed writing this book. 


I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted





No comments:

Post a Comment