About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 12 February 2020

#win Dower & Hall Sparkle in a Bottle Star Earrings

Dower & Hall have partnered up with the NSPCC  to create the Radiant Star Collection. 10% of the purchase price of each item is to be donated to the NSPCC. I purchased the Sparkle in a Bottle sterling silver star stud earrings (£20). The earrings are sterling silver, measure 8mm and have butterfly backs. They come presented in a little glass bottle with a cork stopper and a Dower & Hall presentation bag and tissue paper, so no need to wrap them yourself! £5 from each purchase of this item is donated to The NSPCC.  I bought 2 pairs of these earrings,  one for a competition prize and  I also bought a pair for myself. I find they are easy to put in my earlobes and really comfortable to wear. 


To win a pair of these earrings check out my Instagram post Here

Competition Rules: 
Must be following this IG account and like this post.  Extra entries can be gained by tagging friends and commenting on ig posts. Competition is open worldwide. Competition opens 02/feb 2020 and closes 1March 2020 11.59 pm GMT. The competition is not affiliated in any way with Dower & Hall

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 



No comments:

Post a Comment