About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Book Review: The Greek Wedding She Never Had by Chantelle Shaw

Eleanor Buchanan was supposed to marry Jace Zagorakis a year ago, but broke off the engagement when she overheard him saying that he was only marrying her to regain control of her hotel which his father had been swindled out of by hers. Now she must accept his second proposal or lose the luxury hotel as her brother, who was in charge of it, has run up massive gambling debts and failed to pay the bills. 

An interesting read. Jace needs a wife to convince his dying mother that he is settled and happy whilst Eleanor needs his money to save the family hotel. Jace is inexplicably hurt that she professes to no longer love him but slowly the ice cold facade breaks down. Will the sins of their fathers prevent lust becoming love?

I enjoyed this book. Nothing groundbreaking interns of plot line but the characters are likeable and I read it in one sitting. 

 I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted













2 comments: