About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Review: Couture Kingdom Lady and the Tramp Kissing Dogs Necklace & Earrings


My favourite items of all time from Couture Kingdom are the 101 Dalmations necklace and earrings. I also like the Disney artistry of  Lady and the Tramp so was pleased to see that they have brought out Lady and the Tramp Kissing Dogs earrings (£29) and necklace (£45) in both 14k white gold and gold plate. 

 

The necklaces have a high shine finish and the lady and the tramp pendant measures 24mm wide so it is quite an eye catching and statement piece. The chain measures 45cm with 7 cm extender so it will fit a wide variety of neck sizes. The enamel accents on Lady’s ear are cute and make her instantly recognisable. The detailing on the kissing dogs is delicate and very detailed.

The earrings are for pierced ears and have a butterfly closure. They are tiny versions of each of the dogs in the pendant. They are small and comfortable to wear. Even though they are tiny compared to the pendant none of the detail is lost or distorted and they also have the same high shine finish. They have titanium posts and measure 13mm. 

Both items are beautifully packaged in Couture Kingdom tissue paper and gift box. I think I still prefer my Dalmations pendant but the Lady and the Tramp items come a close second. 

4 comments: