About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 28 July 2023

Review: Natural Amethyst Tower

I purchased two 75-80mm 6 point amethyst crystal wands from a small crystal wand/ jewellery seller BlushMint via Etsy. Each wand cost £14.62 (normally £19.49). 


The amethyst wands can be used as healing stones, crystal wands, part of the meditation or reiki process or as ring holders.   I chose amethyst as I love the deep purple colour, but amethyst stones are supposed to relieve stress and strain, balance the individual, calm mood swings, anger,fear, anxiety and irritability.  Amethyst can also activate spiritual awareness and has healing and cleansing powers. 

I love my two stones. I didn’t buy them for their magical/ spiritual properties but I do feel more relaxed when I am holding them. I love that they are not perfect but have inclusions and imperfections  that make them look more raw and interesting to look at and they are tactile too. I have photographed them in different lights and with different backgrounds to try and show how different they can look.  I intend to use them as blog props when displaying my rings and jewellery as they will display them  perfectly but I will also have them out on display as they are so unique. 

The wands arrived packaged securely in a Jiffy bag and wrapped in copious amounts of bubble wrap. My first package went astray but this was fixed very efficiently and quickly by the seller. I would/ will use this seller again in the future as her customer service is excellent and the stones reasonably priced and she sells beautiful hand selected pieces. 


I purchased the item myself and the views expressed on this blog are my own. 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment