About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 23 July 2023

Review: Z for Accessorize Platinum Plated Silver Healing Ring

 

I purchased the Platnium Plated Healing Ring from the Z for Accessorize rang in the recent Accessorize summer sale - £4.60 from £15. I haven’t been wowed by anything from this range for ages but this ring really jumped out at me in the photo and it is even lovelier in real life.

The ring design is elegant and understated. The ring is light and comfortable to wear. It looks great on its own or stacked with other rings. The stones are labradorite and rose quartz. They are beautifully cut and really complement each other. I am pleased this isn’t in gold plate as my skin is so acidic thanks to my fentanyl patches it would stain my skin, so at last I have found a ring that I love the design of and can actually wear! 


I have bought Z for Accessorize jewellery since it was first launched and more recently the Verneil range: even though I haven’t been particularly enthralled by their recent designs (apart from this one) I do feel they are well made and reasonably priced, especially in the sales. 


 I purchased the items myself and the views expressed on this blog are my own. 








No comments:

Post a Comment