About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 30 July 2023

Review: Classic Canes Highland Cows Derby Adjustable Walking Stick







I recently purchased the Poppy & Petunia Groove Life ring and decided that the Classic Canes Highland Cows Derby Handle Adjustable Walking Stick would be a great combination! 

The walking stick is covered in tiny adorable highland cows and thistles. The handle is my favourite style - Derby- as it feels comfortable and is one of the few I can really grip. The stick is adjustable from 73-95cm. It is made from aluminium so is pretty light to use. 

As I am so short - 4ft 8” on a good day I purchase my walking  sticks from the stick and cane shop online. They are one of the few stores who will adjust the sticks as requested. Their sticks may seem more expensive but that is because they apply the 20% VAT as required as certain walking sticks are deemed fashion and are not exempt! 

I love my new walking stick. It isn’t flowery but it is unusual and cute. I would recommend Classic Canes as their walking sticks are well designed and last a long time. I would also never purchase my walking sticks anywhere but the stick and cane shop online as their customer service is great. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 






No comments:

Post a Comment