About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 10 August 2019

Beak & Claws: Anna Sui Limited Edition Lipstick in Red Tint

As part of their summer collection Anna Sui Cosmetics released 8 LE lipsticks (£27.50) which are lip tints rather than traditional lipsticks. Each lipstick reacts with the water content of the wearer’s lips thus creating a uniquely flattering shade. The lipsticks are also packed full of hydrating ingredients to keep the lips moisturised and soft.

         

I chose T404 red tint. It proved to create the perfect red for me. My teeth looked whiter and my skin less sallow. The lipstick was comfortable to wear and it did hydrate and moisturise my lips. The packaging is immediately identifiable as Anna Sui. The white container is both gothic yet summery! 



I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment