About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 1 August 2019

Chantecaille Limited Edition Lip Veil in Pink Lotus


 I enjoy wearing Chantecaille Lip Veils (£40) as they are comfortable on the lips and the opacity and colour range is great. They brought out three LE colours as part of their summer collection and I chose Pink Lotus.

Lip Veils aim to moisturise and colour the lips. Enriched with Fairwild-trade organic baobab oil which leave a wash of  illuminating moisture on the lips. These lipsticks feel light and balmy on the lips, are easy to apply, they just glide on evenly and are not patchy. The colour, I find fades slowly and evenly. 
I love the shade and.packaging of Pink Lotus - the packaging is sturdy, elegant and the embossed elephant on the lid is so cute. This line of lipsticks supports the charity which preserves the migratory path of elephants, so I don’t feel totally guilty spending so much on one lipstick!!


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 








No comments:

Post a Comment