About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 1 November 2019

Missoma Gold Cosmic Hair Clip


I buy one hair accessory per year as although I love wearing hair clips, I need help putting them in as I cannot raise my arms very high. This year I bought the Missoma Cosmic Gold Hair Clip (£25). 
      
The clip is gold plated brass with Swarovski embellishments.  The clip measures 65mm. It comes in a Missoma pouch and presentation box. I love that the hair clip is a proper clip that can secure a large amount of hair securely without pinging open. The cosmic stars and Swarovski embellishments make the clip stand out as the stones really sparkle in the the light. At £25 it is a considered purchase just for a hair clip but I will wear this for years and it can be worn as part of lots of hairstyles. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.




18 comments:

  1. How pretty this is, would make a lovely gift for a wedding for the brides hair or keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I would love to see it in use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Missoma Gold Hair Clip is gorgeous! I used to wear hair clips a lot when I was younger, but not so much anymore. Maybe I should reconsider?

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the photos and your review this hair clip looks so amazing! I'd like to try it, I always looking for new fashion stuff haha - Amalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love a cute little hairclip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! From far away it looks like a mechanical arm, but once you get up close it's clearly a constellation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hair clip is beautiful and unique. A great gift for my daughters...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the stars! Constellations are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very unique design and I think will look very cool on)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow it's very unique! my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's so adorable. My daughters would love that. Anything cosmic or looking like something from the galaxy excites them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I've seen a lot of hair clips lately that have stars on them, but this is really simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a beauty - the girls will love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty hairclip! I love it.. perfect for gifting this upcoming holidays too!

    ReplyDelete