About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 28 November 2019

Tada & Toy Ocean Loop Droplet Earrings

The Tada & Toy Ocean loop droplet earrings are currently in the Black Friday sale, £65 reduced to £45. I selected the rose gold Vermeil with tanzanite stones. The other options are sterling silver paired with blue chalcedony and gold Vermeil with milky aquamarine stones. The delicate chain loops fro the front stone and loops to the back of the earring. The earring look delicate and elegant. The stones are small but eye catching as the colour is vibrant. The earrings came in a small gift box and were delivered next day.  The butterfly backings aren’t hard to fasten in place despite the small chain loop. I really like these earrings, the loop makes them stand out from the traditional semi precious stone earring/stud. 
I purchased these earrings myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 


11 comments:

  1. Oh I miss wearing loop earrings too! Those look pretty cute. They look dainty, maybe for every day use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Very dainty and delicate looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! And would make for a great Christmas gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These earrings are so beautiful. The shape is original. I think they might be a cool gift, not only for Christmas ;) - Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These earrings are so beautiful--the icy blue is perfect for this time of year. And I am so happy that gold is back in style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These earrings are beautiful! A perfect gift for my daughters. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This earrings got a good sales offer and seems lovely. The colors of them are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue is my favorite color! I love the unique setting of this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really cute. They look dainty and feminine and I could see me wearing these. I don't like large earrings but this size is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look stunning but not over done. Could be a great present for the right person, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete