About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Anna Sui Makeup Coffret Set III

Anna Sui Cosmetics  released two makeup coffrets as part of their holiday collection. I purchased Coffret Set III £30 as I liked the butterflies design on the vanity case. The aesthetic for this collection is selecting candies at a sweet store so the colour palette is bright, vivid and glittery. 









The pop vanity case is metal, with s metallic butterfly design.  It measures L207mm x W87 x H139mm. The lid has “Anna Sui” embossed it and the closure is a flip lock. I can fit quite a lot in the case and will keep my most recent purchases in it.





The mini makeup palette measures L85mm x W104mm. The lid of the palette has a  psychedelic butterfly on it. The colour story behind this year’s collection is picking candies from a candy store. The palette has a plastic removable overlay that resembles colourful candies.  The makeup is also candy like with brightly coloured glittery shades.  The blush is a peachy tone and the eyeshadows are glittery metallic gunmetal grey and black. The blush is lovely, adds just a hint of colour to the cheeks and isn’t patchy. The eyeshadows need a glitter eye primer or there is glitter fallout very quickly - you can see glitter on my glasses in the first picture. I prefer the eyeshadows once the glitter has fallen or been buffed out. The black can be used as part of a smokey eye look and the grey looks nice on its own or with the black. It is a shame that the pans are not removable/ magnetised  as I would have liked to put them in my other palettes. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 







19 comments:

  1. My wife is always looking for new products to try. I will share this with her.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Always show wonderful bundles that are impossible not to want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice. That kind of box reminds me of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for new products to try. I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous collection! I really like the packing and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My granddaughter LOVES butterflies! She would love the tin most of all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love this, I adore butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That metal box is do cute I bet those products need to be good as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look gorgeous! I especially love the metallic grey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this box to hold makeup, all the choices are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been looking for a good make up set, and this one looks really great. Hope to get one for myself, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will make the perfect gift - and maybe one for me too

    ReplyDelete
  13. The box looks awesome! I dont' think my wife has a make up box. I am thinking about getting this to her. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be nice if you could move the pans. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun little gift! Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those shades!! They look beautiful with your skin tone. The packaging is cute as well. The butterflies details are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. it is so cute! i bet it is super pleasing to use! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard a lot of great feedback about this. I think the colors are really beautifu; to try. Packaging is tremendous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard so much about this. My friends using this and introduce to me. I always wanted to try this

    ReplyDelete