About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 29 November 2019

Anna Sui Gift Box

This Anna Sui purple butterfly Gift box/ tin is currently only £2.50 (normally £5) in the 2019 Black Friday sale. These tins (there are other designs available)measuring 127x43mm are a great way to gift small items and are also a present in themselves as they can be used to store jewellery etc, rather than wrapping paper which just ends up in the bin!! 





I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful 💜💜 what a bargain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine Nicole Alessandra2 December 2019 at 07:30

    This is a great idea because the tin can be re-used for some other purpose. I will look into this and see if any of the gifts I have bought for my nieces would fit in those tins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to start thinking of gifts for 2020 Christmas - really is beautiful

    ReplyDelete