About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 10 January 2021

Review: Gisela Graham Candy Cane Decorations


 As with the previous post, I know I uploaded way too late, but as I packed mine away I thought I would upload them anyway! The Gisela Graham acrylic decorations cost £7.99 for 12 with Amazon Prime. Made from acrylic they measure 12x3cm. They look good enough to eat!!! They make great tree decorations as they can be used to accent larger ornaments or bulk out displays if they are looking rather sparse! If you have a Christmas table display they would look great tied to a napkin with a ribbon or made in to a small Christmas present tied to a Christmas gift bag, or again tied in to a big bow and secured on to a present, elevating the look of your gift! Again I find they make great blogger props as they are flat, easy to position, eye catching but won’t dominate the image, but still give the idea of Christmas or the festive season. I think these are very reasonably priced considering all the different ways they can be used

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

4 comments:

  1. These look just like real candy canes! Perfect for adding finishing touches to presents or the tree and I love that they can be used over and over again each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I love Gisela Graham's decorations.

    ReplyDelete