About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 26 January 2023

Review: Dr Teal's Coconut Oil Foaming Bath

I purchased the Dr Teal’s Coconut Oil Foaming Bath (1000ml) via Amazon. It cost £8.99 with next day Prime delivery. 

The foaming bath oil is supposed to nourish, moisturise, soften and protect skin whilst you bathe. The oil is combined with Epsom Salts to ensure that your mind body is fully relaxed and soothed. The combination of the smell of coconut with Epsom Salt creates a sensory experience in the bath as you feel relaxed and enclosed in a warm coconutty bubble bath. 



I found the oil to be thick and gloopy and hard to dispense - I have little hands and found it hard to hold the bottle and squeeze the oil out. I found that I needed quite a lot to make a bath full of bubbles. I think a bottle would only last me three or four times, but maybe I am just too extravagant with it! The bubbles lasted a good 1/2 hour even after the bath cooled down. The water did look, feel and smell relaxing. There was a coconut scent which was still on my skin  a few days later. My skin felt nourished, soothed and moisturised and I felt relaxed in myself and I felt my sleep was less broken than usual.  

I enjoyed using this product and I will probably repurchase in the future. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog post are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment