About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 4 February 2023

Book Review: Secret Son To Change His Life by Alison Roberts

This is a second chance at love novel from the Mills and Boon Medical genre. The book is written by Alison Roberts and is the first in the Morgan Family Medics mini series.

Brie and Jonno are both paramedics. They had a one night stand 6 years ago which resulted in Felix, their little boy. Unfortunately Jonno disappeared after their night together and so he doesn’t know about Felix. Brie did try to find him but her search was fruitless. 6 years later they meet again during a call out that has turned violent. She finally gets to tell him about his son. At first he is angry, but then he is her rock when Felix has complications from his spina bifida. The attraction between Brie and Jonno is still there but will it survive all the stresses that are in their lives? 

I enjoyed the fact that the reader was not overloaded by medical jargon. As the author used to be a paramedic there was just the right balance between romance and medicalease.  Reading the notes to reader, the second book - How To Rescue The Heart Doctor - will be using the same characters as  the first, focusing not only on the found a son with health issues storyline but also father son/ older couple finding love again storylines which sounds an enjoyable read. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment