About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 23 June 2023

Review: bows_and_food Hair Bows



Although I purchased all these hair bows at her (sadly) closing down sale I thought I would still post about them as she is still selling the key ring version of the hair bows and she may choose to reopen and come back at a later date. 

 bows_and_food is an Instagram account/seller who sells handmade  hair bows, key rings and celebration cards for a very reasonable price. I purchased 7 hair bows, some are Disney/ Bambi themed, the others are flamingos and pandas. They are extremely well made out of faux leather. The bows are just the right size so that if you were them at the top of a side pony they won’t scratch your face.  They also look nice worn around the wrist. The Disney themed ones would be great to wear if you were Disney bounding as they give a nod to the character you are trying to be. 


 The purchase process was quick and easy. Just find her on IG and then send a message with your requirements. I then paid by PayPal. I got my items quickly and her customer service was great. 

Considering the prices that places like Claire’s Accessories  charge for mass produced hair ties and accessories these hand made items, which take so much time and effort to make, these hair accessories are a bargain and I really hope the creator comes back when she is feeling in a better head space. I really like my hair ties and would recommend this seller. 


I purchased the items myself and the views expressed on this blog are my own





No comments:

Post a Comment