About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 19 October 2023

Review: Healing Crystal Wand Set

This cute mini set of 5 point hexagonal pointed gemstones is by Jancosta. It was £4.89 with Amazon Prime next day shipping. The stones are cute, measuring 32x8mm. They include quartz crystal, Natural Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine and Sodalite. The gemstones are packaged in an unusual box, the clear sections feel squishy and do feel as though they would protect the stones if the box got dropped. 

I purchased this set as a Christmas gift to send to a friend in Canada. It is small, light weight and so will be reasonably cheap to post. This would also make a good stocking filler or gift for the dreaded Secret  Santa. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment