About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 13 September 2018

Gisela Graham Glittery Unicorn Decoration

If anyone has been asked via Santa to buy their child a Unicorn for Christmas, or like me you just think they are magical, then this £6.95 version from Gisela Graham fits the bill without breaking the bank!



 Glittery with jewelled sparkly eyes and a fluffy tail and mane, the unicorn decoration stands 18.5 cm in height and 16 cm in width. Bloggerwise I think it will look great as a jewellery stand in my  jewellery posts. Remember a unicorn isn't just for Christmas!



I purchased mine from Libertys: Here.





4 comments:

  1. I love it! It would make a great ring holder, just add to the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty decoration .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely definitely would be useful to put jewelry on

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a beauty - would look fab on my dressing table

    ReplyDelete