About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 6 September 2018

Pocket Sized La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultralight Fluid SPF50

                          

Skin should be protected from the sun's rays all year round and La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultralight Fluid SPF50 is a well known and well respected broad spectrum, photostable UVA/UVB, infrared protection with an SPF of 50+ which is suitable for normal combination skin. It instantly sinks into the skin, is water resistant, leaves no residue and doesn't break me out. I have used it for years and always have a bottle on hand and a back up as I use it throughout the year.  La Roche have have brought out a refillable 30ml bottle which is small enough to fit in your pocket - it is the height and width of a lipstick and is easy to refill - just twist off the cap and then clip back on once it has been refilled. The pocket sized, 30ml version costs £10 and there is also a kid's version available. They cost £10 but the cheapest I could find (and where I bought mine) was at Escentual.com

                                

I purchased this item myself and all views expressed in this blog are my own.







3 comments:

  1. Looks good perfect for this latest hot summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of sunscreen usually but this is worth a try. I like la roche posay products.

    ReplyDelete