About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Kneipp Pure Bliss Poppy & Hemp Sparkling Bath Tablets

Kneipp Sparkling Bath Tablets retail for £1.95 per tablet and each tablet does one bath. The bath tablets are formulated with the same essential oils as the original Kneipp bath salts.  There are four  tablets in this range: Pure Bliss, which contains poppy and hemp; Balancing which is infused with lavender; Cold Season, which contains eucalyptus and Joint and Muscle which are infused with arnica. The sparkling herbal tablets are great for travel as each one is wrapped in its own packaging.  Kneipp is very clear and precise in how long you should stay in the bath (15 to 20 minutes) and water temperature (36-38C).

I purchased this tablet as I wanted to to use bath salts on a weekend trip as I have neuropathic and joint pain,  which is eased with long soaks in a warm bath.  As I couldn’t really pack a huge bag of bath salts I was intrigued and pleased to see these bath tablets in my local health food shop.  I chose Pure Bliss which is supposed to clear the mind from stresses of modern life. Infused with aromatic and essential oils, the effervescent tablet fizzed away as it released poppy seed oil which hydrates the skin and hemp oil which relaxes the mind. Kneipp focuses not only upon the benefits of aromatherapy in their products but also the sensorial benefits. I found the orange/ reddish coloured water relaxing and calming. 

I like the single use tablets - they are great for travel and I did feel my skin was hydrated and smelled flowery after my bath. I also felt more relaxed and did not ache as much as usual. I would repurchase and will probably try the others in the range. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.





3 comments:

  1. Oooo la la - certainly will be a luxury I'd love

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend was telling me about these the other day and said that they might help with my joint pain. Thanks for the review. They're on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete