About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 17 November 2018

Review: 3 Real Dandelion Seeds Pendant.



I was lucky enough to be selected by StatementMadeJewellery.com to receive this gorgeous 3 real dandelion seeds pendant to review and keep. Statement Made jewellery items are all hand picked, unusual and quirky, aimed at the modern woman. Established in April 2016,  their vision is to create a link between the jewellery and the wearer and for the wearer to “express themselves in new and exciting ways”. SMJ have two online stores.  The  Etsy  Store has a 5* rating and they also have a web shop which has a great range of unusual and quirky jewellery, some of which can be personalised. 

The Dandelion Seed Pendant is three dandelion seeds set in a resin orb.  The orb looks just like a tiny clear crystal ball. The leatherette cord is 18” and is fastened with a carabiner claw clasp.  Both the clasp and the pendant bail are made from a silver plated base metal. All the dandelion seeds are hand picked, so no two pendants are the same. A personalised charm can be added for £2. It comes packaged  in a little pink faux suede draw string bag. 

I love this necklace. It is affordable and each one is unique. The orb reflects images of items around you whilst the dandelion seeds look magical floating inside the orb itself.  The pendant does not feel heavy to wear and it feels and looks both delicate but sturdy. I did drop it when photographing it but it didn’t chip or break. 

Statement Made Jewellery have a great selection of jewellery and Christmas ornaments, some of which are personalisable that are unique, quirky and affordable.  

I received this item as a gift from Statement Made Jewellery but this does not influence my review post in any way. 

Available here:
Etsy store  Etsy




2 comments:

  1. I love it! Reminds me of my childhood blowing the seeds away and watching them float about in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly quirky and delicate - will make a beautiful gift

    ReplyDelete