About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 17 November 2018

Ottoman Hands Green Agate & Pearl Bead Flower Earrings

 I love Ottoman Hands rings and have reviewed them in several blog posts. I saw these earrings earlier in the year on OT’s Instagram feed but was strong and didn’t buy them! I was scrolling through the sale section on their website earlier this month and there they were (£33,75 from £45).



The earrings measure 6.3cm and have a ear wire clasp. The semi precious stones are pearls and forest green agate hung on 21ct gold plated brass flowers. The flower drop earrings were designed for the summer festivals but I think the combination of warm gold, deep green and pearls make for a great Autumn/Winter colour combination. The earrings look elegant and are comfortable to wear.  They came in an Ottoman Hands branded gift box.




Each piece of Ottoman Hands jewellery  is accompanied with a card containing information about the gemstones incorporatesd into the jewellery you have purchased which is interesting.









I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.

Ottoman Hands’ Website

2 comments: