About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Beak & Claws: Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick in Rose

                          

Welcome to the latest instalment of Beak & Claws. I am going to be reviewing Jouer Cosmetics Long Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick in Rose on my beak/lips. I chose this shade as it is a cool toned metallic champagne  mauve. I got a mini version in my Christmas stocking which is great for travelling and a great way to see if I like the formula etc before I commit to purchasing the full size version. 

Jouer’s Long Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick range are supposed to glide on the lips with full coverage that lasts all day. Weightless on the lips, the liquid lipsticks have buildable coverage, contain vitamin E to moisturise the lips and are a non sticky formula. There is a wide range of cool and warm shades and both matte and metallic finishes. 



I really like the shade I chose. It brightens up my face and it isn’t overly metallic. The lipstick did glide on to my lips. One swipe was enough, I didn’t have to build it up and there wasn’t any patchiness. It did feel very light and barely there on my lips and my lips felt moisturised. The lipstick didn’t crack as it dried and lipstick did not feel at all sticky. It lasted a good 5 hours which included earring and drinking without needing any touch ups. 


I enjoyed wearing this lipstick. It felt and looked great on my lips and was easy to apply. The shape wand made it easy to apply the lipstick precisely. I would purchase the full size version and I would try a few of the matte shades. 








I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 







8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours - GREAT review too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review - this looks like a great color! I don't usually wear anything on my lips (other than lip balm), but I'm glad you like this lipstick! Thanks for sharing
    -Jenna ♥
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous shade; super-pretty and very versatile. It sounds really comfortable to wear, too. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shade and it sounds pretty amazing if it stays on during eating and drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to find new lipsticks and I love the sound of this. It looks wonderful on you and only one coat too. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shade of the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete