About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 1 December 2021

ShopDisney: Tinkerbell Hanging Ornament

 
I’m not a fan of Tinkerbell or Peter Pan. I bought this Tinkerbell Hanging Ornament to use as a Twitter Competition prize. Designed exclusively for ShopDisney, tiny Tink is lying back against a map of Neverland. Her wings do glitter in a bright light and there is a lot of detail, the pom poms on her shoes are cute. The ornament is made from resin and measures 10x7x6cm. It can be hung from the chiffon tie or free standing. It’s not particularly Christmassy or festive so could be displayed all the year round. 


1 comment: