About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Vurchoo Ghana Malachite Drop Bar Earrings in Silver

 In my last blog post  I wrote about the history and philanthropic ethos behind the Vurchoo jewellery brand. In this post I am going to review the Ghana Malachite Drop Bar Earrings in Sterling Silver  (£36). As they are sold out in the Vurchoo website I purchased these earrings from CollenandClaire. 

 The Ghana Malachite Drop Bar Earrings are minimalistic in style and each earring features a beautifully cut malachite column, showing the stone to its best advantage. The earrings aren’t heavy to wear and don’t pull at the ear lobes. They measure 24mm in height and 3mm in width. Malachite is supposed to encourage risk taking and change so I will see if that happens when I wear them! 

 I purchased the earrings from CollenandClare. the customer service was great and I received my package within 2 working days which is  great delivery time, especially in the run up to Christmas!

I would and will continue to buy these earrings. They support an excellent cause, the designs  are unique and minimalistic and are well made. 

             

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 




9 comments:

  1. It's always nice to buy nice things and support a good cause

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look nice! Love the color and rarely see people with that. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty earrings i love malachite its a beautiful colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something that my partner would love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! I especially love that they supporting a good cause and are ethical - we need more of this!


    Aisling ~ https://planebeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete