About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 18 September 2023

Book Review: Innocent's Wedding Day With The Italian by Michelle Smart

Innocent’s Wedding Day with the Italian is written by Michelle Smart and a Mills & Boon Modern romance.  Set over 24 hours Rebecca runs from the Altar when Enzo who is  her fiancĂ© mother tells her that due to her clause in her father’s will if she married him her inheritance will go to him rather than her. She runs from the Altar as she doesn’t know if Enzo is marrying her for love or money. 

The runaway bride was planning to return immediately to the UK. Enzo persuaded her to stay for 24 hours to see if by going over the past they can still (re)build a future together.

Unusually for M&B in this storyline Rebecca is firmly in control of their future. She can walk (or run) at anytime. It is Enzo, the billionaire, who is begging her to understand why he did it. 

An interesting read. The plot line is well written and well paced over 24 hours and the characters are both believable and relatable.  

I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase: http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted




No comments:

Post a Comment