About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 19 September 2023

Book Review: Sailing To Singapore With The Tycoon by Ruby Basu

This is a new author in the Mills & Boon world of romantic fiction. Sailing to Singapore is part of the True Love series. Ruby tells the story of Matteo and Deepti, as they sail towards Singapore. Deepti has got a job on Matteo’s yacht in order to escape  London after losing her job. They are caring for Matteo’s niece who has lost her parents. Some matchmaking by the nanny. Will the romance unravel when Matteo discovers that Deepti lied about why she lost her job?

An interesting storyline, affable, likeable characters, amazing descriptions of the backdrop and scenery. I didn’t enjoy, however,  the pages of internal monologue, my interest drifted off. A great debut novel, just needs a little work on the execution which will come with time.  

I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment