About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 2 September 2023

Classic Canes Purple Floral Elite Folding Walking Stick

The Classic Canes Purple Floral Elite Folding Walking Stick (£44) is certainly elite. This isn’t a proper review as it was used as a competition prize and I didn’t have it cut to my size. I don’t normally like floral patterns on anything, but the combination of purple and the vibrant flowers make this an eye catching walking stick. When folded the stick measures 31cm. The length of the stick is adjustable from 82-92cm. The stick is light, weighing 405g. The handle is a Derby design which is really comfortable for smaller hands. It also has the Classic Canes logo embossed on the brass collar. This is a stylish and comfortable to use walking stick.  






No comments:

Post a Comment