About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 19 November 2023

Book Review: A Rogue’s Rules for Seduction by Eva Leigh

A Rogue’s Rules for Seduction is the third novel in the Last Chance Scoundrels series.  This is a second chance at love novel. Set on a deserted Scottish island in a house party castle Willa and Dom meet for the first time, a year, after he abandoned her at the altar on their wedding day. Obviously she is not pleased to see him again as she is still distraught and humiliated! Now they have nowhere to hide and surrounded by her brothers, their wives and their friends  must address the issues that caused the wedding to not go ahead. 

Dom is handsome and rich and had only ever loved one woman - Willa. Due to his past he feels unworthy of her love and so he jilted her at the altar. This may seem slightly extreme to the reader but for them to get their HEA he will have to face up to his past and tell Willa what he has done. Willa is conflicted about giving Fom her heart and trusting him again after their disastrous wedding day. 

Slowly The characters go from hating each other to being friends and finally a very steamy reunion, much more explicit than most historical romances! 

I enjoyed this book, I enjoyed reading about the setting, the design the castle and the island.the humorous interludes between the main characters and the secondary characters. There is also a more serious side to the novel when Don has to address his past. I would recommend reading this novel on a cold wintry night as it seems more of a winter time romantic read!

I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment