About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Review: Victoria x Edge of Ember Victoria Star Cluster Stud Earrings

The Victoria Star Cluster studs  (£85 per pair) are part of the Cosmos constellation collection between Victoria Magrath and Edge of Ember. The stud earrings are inspired by the constellation of stars set against the pitch black sky. 

The earrings measure 6mm and they are 18k gold plated with recycled still  silver. The gems are topaz, rainbow moonstone and tiny freshwater pearls. The pearls and topaz are supposed to cast a celestial glow on your ears. 

The stud earrings are very easy to put in, just the right amount of sharpness. They are comfortable and light to wear and sit almost flat against the ear so won’t get caught and pulled out! The gold is very bright and glowy, making the pearl really stand out! The other stone could be a bit larger, it is only a chip and doesn’t really add to the design. 

I love both the ear cuff and stud earrings from the Cosmos collection. They are unusual and timeless and are reasonably priced for ethically made jewellery. 



I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment