About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 23 November 2023

Review: mookaitedecor 6cm Large Natural Rose Quartz Crystal Palm Worry Stone

I am currently waiting to get a root canal procedure. As I hate sitting still I wanted to find something I could worry with as I undergo a hopefully successful operation. 

I found this rose quartz worry stone (£12.99) on Amazon. It is made by Mookaitedecor. There are a variety of stones, rose quartz, turquoise, tigers eye etc, to choose from and it comes in a branded gift pouch. I chose rose quartz and the stone measures 60x40x20mm. The stone is very smooth, very tactile and is substantial. It doesn’t feel or look cheep and is good quality. What I failed to consider, however, are my tiny hands. The stone is too big for my to turn it over in my palm! I should have selected the 2 pack as the stones are slightly smaller. 

Despite my order error I would still recommend this stone. It is beautiful to look at, tactile, and would be a suitable gift for anyone who coljj kg extra stones, has anxiety and wants a worry stone or someone interested in reiki.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 







No comments:

Post a Comment