About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 24 April 2024

Book Review: Think Twice by Harlan Coben

Think Twice is the twelfth novel in the series but it can be read as a standalone novel.  Myron Bolitar is a high profile ex basketball player/ sports agent/ attorney who resides in New York. He is visited by the FBI after a former client, Greg Downing’s DNA was found at a double murder scene. Greg supposedly died 3 years ago - Myron attended the funeral and gave the eulogy. Myron needs to find out if Greg is actually dead so he and his companion Win set out to discover  if Greg really did die and why his DNA is at the murder scene. 

I enjoyed this novel. The plot is full of twists and turns as secrets and lies are uncovered. As the characters are 12 books into the series they know and get on well together hence the humour in the dialogue. I wasn’t keen on the novel changing from the third to the first person a few chapters in but that is a personal preference. 

I received this book via Netgalley and Random House UK, Cornerstone in exchange for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment