About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Book Review: Tempted By Her Greek Island Bodyguard by Michelle Douglas

Tempted by Her Greek Island Bodyguard is written by Michelle Douglas is part of Mills & Boon True Love collection. 

This is my first Michelle Douglas novel and I selected it as I was intrigued by the description. Set in the Greek islands a reality tv show is rebuilding a Greek island resort. Janie has a very overprotective famous musician as a father and actress mother. She, however, prefers working away from the limelight after being dubbed plain Janie by the press. She works with charities and so signed up to the reality show. Her father hired Zach as her bodyguard to protect her. He is grumpy and not thrilled to be on a reality tv show. Slowly the pair fall in love but will their love survive in the real world?

I enjoyed this book. It is well written, a very different storyline, more contemporary and fun. The characters are interesting and catch the readers’ attention and most importantly are relatable. 

I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted 






No comments:

Post a Comment