About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 3 August 2024

Review: House of Alyssa Smith Delightful Sea Turtle Pearly Drop Studs with Shells

Released as part of Alyssa Smith’s 2024 beach’s pop up shop summer collection, the delightful sea turtle Pearly drop studs are £24.95 plus postage. The earrings are sterling silver with imitation pearls - to keep the cost down and to stop the wearer having to worry about getting sunscreen on them etc. 

I found that the earrings are very delicate and light weight so comfortable to wear all day. The studs are elegant and minimalist to be worn as both day and evening jewellery. They are handmade to order so they aren’t a last minute purchase! I upgraded to a deluxe branded box (£2.50) which is a tiny drawer design.  I love the hidden message on the bottom of the drawer. My earrings will live in there as they will be easy to find rather than just scrabbling through my jewellery box hoping to find them. I shall enjoy wearing them. There is a whole collection of sea turtle jewellery which is all reasonably priced and looks to be beautifully designed and made. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 







No comments:

Post a Comment