About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 31 August 2024

Review: SKGemsandbeads, Amethyst Wand/ Ring Holder



 I have been looking for an amethyst ring holder for several years, since I started being interested in crystals and semi precious stones. I was browsing Etsy and SKGemsandbeads and I saw a mini amethyst point / wand that measures between 6.1 and 6.7 cm in length. It cost £15.58 including tax and postage.  
When it arrived from India it was packed very securely in bubble wrap and a little plastic container. It measured 6.1 cm (H) and 2.4 cm at its widest point. As the wand is narrow at the top and wider at the bottom it makes the perfect ring holder. I’m a size K-L and lots of larger sizes should also fit on it. The holder itself looks very magical with colours ranging from white at the top  to deep purple at the bottom. It is a six sided wand and the cut makes it seem almost alive as it gleams in the sunlight.The item was bought from a seller in India and took about 9 days to arrive.

 I would recommend this seller as my amethyst wand/crystal tower/ring holder is beautifully made, carefully packed and the customer service great.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment