Monday, 7 September 2026

Win Vinted Finds: Chamilia Harry Potter Slytherin v Hufflepuff Bangles

I always thought Chamilia jewellery didn’t deserve to be discontinued. It had great collaborations with both Disney and Warner bros, the beads were nice and the silver didn’t tarnish on me (I have very acidic skin and silver now tarnishes after a few hours wear. I like to watch on Vinted for any special or different pieces that are being sold. My mum was a potter head and I she would gave loved the Hufflepuff bangle!

Hufflepuff :


Slytherin:

The bangles are Sterling silver and are engraved with either Hufflepuff or Slytherin and an enamel slice of colour. The back of the engraved piece has the Chamilia and Harry Potter logos. The engraved piece also acts as the fastener to the bangle. 

So which house do you support? You can enter one or both competitions. Good Luck!

#win Chamilia Harry Potter Hufflepuff Sterling Silver Bangle  




#win Chamilia Harry Potter Slytherin Sterling Silver Bangle

4 comments:

  1. Michaela Jennings8 September 2026 at 11:35

    My daughter would love either of these she is currently Harry Potter obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely prize ! ❤️💚💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lovely daughter and granddaughter would love these

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is very much in her Harry Potter era, so would love these!

    ReplyDelete