About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 23 December 2017

Arty Pax The Snowdog Figurine


The Snowdog Figurine is inspired by Raymond Briggs and is part of the Arty Pax Signature collection. He comes either painted or in a set which includes paints and a brush so you can paint it yourself. There is also a version of The Snowman available. Painted he costs £8.99 and £3.25 p&p, unpainted £7.99 plus £3.25 p&p. The painted Snowman is £10.99 plus P&P, the paint your own kit costs £9.49 plus £3.25 P&P. There are other kits including Nemo, unicorns and a car money box available. The Snowdog measures 5.5cm (h), 8cm (w), 4.5 cm (d). I purchased him via their EBay shop and he came in a cute little brown Arty Pax brown bag with a lolly, so would not need wrapping if intended as a gift! 

I love the idea that they can be purchased ready painted. I lack both hand/eye coordination and the patience to paint one myself but like the look of the finished piece. This way I get to keep my patience and get a nice Christmas decoration! I think I will buy the Snowman for next year and claim that I painted him myself! 



I purchased this item myself. 

Available from Arty Pax 

1 comment: